My most favourite route in Lower Assam


This route has something special in it. Every weekend when I go home via this route the hills the greenery the freshness one can hope for can be seen here. The natural light during the sunset makes this route so lively from New Bongaigaon railway junction up to Goalpara till the sunset. It's a place for those who loves painting, art, photography and for those who love train journeys.

For me this is where my weakness lies, I can't stop myself from taking out whatever camera I have with me at that point of time and take a shot of that moment. I was a little worried while taking this shot as the train was moving very fast, thankfully my mobile phone camera had a wide aperture which helped the phone camera to achieve a faster shutter speed and due to which the image didn't got blurred.

Thank you for stopping by. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts