I would love to be here again....


Panikhaiti | Kamrup | Assam

When you want to have a good time with your family / friends in a place where you won't be disturbed by the traffic and far from the unbearable noise, then this place will always come to my mind first. Here I will be talking about Panikhaiti which is on the banks of the river Brahmaputra in Kamrup district of Assam.

Panikhaiti is approx. 1 hour drive if you are somewhere near Zoo road in Guwahati. This is the place where I want to be, to see the colors which changes during sunset the whole sky becomes so beautiful and to feel the calmness. I have gone there many times, but still I won't hesitate to visit this place again. To all reading this post if someday you happen to be in Guwahati do visit this place, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thank you for stopping by :-)

Comments

rupam sarma said…
Truly Beautiful. Loved to visit the place.

Popular Posts