Abode of clouds

Near Mawkajem | East Khasi Hills | Meghalaya

Me and my friend Shekhar we were traveling to Mawlynnong village which is famous for its cleanliness and natural attraction in East Khasi Hill district of Meghalaya. When you travel to Meghalaya it is never boring, as I was driving and we were discussing like where we can stop to click some good photographs then my friend Shekhar who had been to this route earlier, he assured me that don't worry bro I'll tell you where to stop.

After an hour drive he told me stop the car and when we got down I thought what is this Clouds!!!, but after few minutes it all cleared up and I was Oh My God!!! I was completely speechless at that moment, then I rushed to my car took out my camera and luckily was able to get this shot because few minutes after I got this shot the clouds totally covered the whole scene.

Thank you for stopping by. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts